We can ship to virtually any address.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
*We are not responsible if you provide us with an incorrect address when you place an order.
- Please provide us with a specific address!
All orders are now shipped via USPS or FedEx, depending on the customers choice. Orders may take approximately 8 hours to 3 days to be processed, depending on how busy we are and what product(s) is selected. All orders are sent in the order of payment received. Shipping time depends on the postal service, but is generally 2-7 days within the USA and may be up to 1-3 weeks to foreign countries.
USPS Postal Holidays:
- New Years Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
- Washington's Birthday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veteran's Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
FedEx Delivers on the following holidays:
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Presidents Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterens Day
Shipping quote may be more expensive for foreign countries as well. Please note that mail delivery is often slower during holidays.
- FREE SHIPPING
*Only orders worth $100.00USD (or products associated alone with free shipping) and above can have the option of free shipping. They are shipped out via USPS First-Class Mail or Priority Mail or FedEx 2 Day, depending on the weight of the item. You will still have the option to choose Priority Mail (if weight isn't used for it when using free shipping), Priority Mail Express, FedEx Ground Home Delivery, FedEx Express Saver, FedEx 2 Day, FedEx Standard Overnight, and Fedex Priority Overnight.
- USPS First Class Shipping (takes 1-7 days)
- USPS Priority Mail (takes 1-2 days)
- USPS Priority Mail Express (takes 12 hours - 1 day)
- FedEx Ground Home Delivery (5-7 days)
- FedEx Express Saver (3-5 days)
- FedEx 2 Day (2 days)
- FedEx Standard Overnight (1 day)
- FedEx Priority Overnight (1 day guaranteed)
- Orders worth $50.00USD or more will be insured. However, insurance may be included for orders worth less if there is a special or rare product included.
- All international orders are automatically insured no matter what the value of the package.
Returns and Refunds
Returns are not accepted unless the item has arrived defective or you received the wrong product. We cannot return or exchange any product that has been used or that has broken from use or accident. Refunded items may be issued a store credit.
Any product marked "Blemished/Unfinished/Defective" is a less than perfect product sold at a discounted rate for that reason. They are not returnable and we take no responsibility for any problems with a blemished product.
*Any custom product (made specifically for the customer) cannot be returned.
*We are not responsible if an item has broken during transit.
*The customer is liable for all shipping and handling costs associated with the returned item(s).
This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy VERY seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
Any discussions via email are to be kept confidential between us and the customer, and are not to be used or announced in public.
Any discussions on social platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter are to be kept confidential between us and the customer, and are not to be used, shared, or announced in public.
The security of your information is very important to us. We use the 256-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to protect the security of your online order information. SSL technology encrypts your order information to protect it from being decoded by anyone other than The Westerville Symphony. Once you enter the checkout page your computer will begin communicating with our server in secure mode. You can tell that you are in secure mode by the following:
o The "http" in the web address will be replaced by "https"
o Depending on the browser, you may see either a padlock (Microsoft Internet Explorer, AOL, Netscape Communicator) or a solid key (Netscape Navigator) in the lower section for the browser window.
Pay securely online through our SSL secured website. We accept all major credit cards, PayPal™, Cash in Mail, and Check.
- We accept all major credit cards such as American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB, Mastercard, and Visa.
- PayPal is an extremely secure payment system that is very easy to use. Once you create an account with PayPal™, you can pay with a major credit card, and your PayPal™ balance. Orders via PayPal™ include PayPal™ Buyer Protection.
- Cash in Mail and Check are another alternative to paying if you do not own a credit card or PayPal™ account. While PayPal™ and credit card are the most easiest, safest, and quickest way to pay, Cash/Check in mail could work. To send cash or a check, make sure to wrap it up in paper so that it is protected; then pack it in an envelope. The safest way to send cash or a check, is to wrap it up with paper, and ship it using a bubble mailer.
- Orders from the state of Florida are required to be charged a sales tax of 6%.
- If you live in the European Union (EU), you may be charged a VAT tax upon import. You may contact your local post office to learn more about VAT taxes as they can vary depending on what country you live in.
- Customers/Recipients may be subject to be taxed Customs Duty. Customs Duty is a tax/tariff placed on goods when transported across international borders. Its purpose is to protect each country's economy, jobs, residents, environment, and so on; by controlling the flow of goods, in and out of the country.